NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be more or less stringent than the laws in your country.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT.
GO TopUp collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Site, send us information or communications, and/or when you use our Services. “Personal Data” means data that is personally identifiable to you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, transaction level data, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data directly from you as described below:
- When you create an account with us or renew your membership, we will collect your first and last name, middle initial, e-mail address, password, billing address, telephone number, year of birth.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information. When you post messages or reviews of Retailers or products, including comments on the Facebook or blog sections of our Site, the information contained in your posting may be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- If you use our mobile application, we collect authentication information only. Financial information is only shared to effect purchases approved and conducted by you and is not disclosed to any other party. We will periodically collect the GPS data (i.e. location data) and the device information (including the UID) of the handheld mobile device on which the mobile application is installed. We use the information above (collectively, “Mobile App Information”), in part, to provide you location-based information, marketing, information about our Site and Services (including the mobile application), to improve our Site and Services, learn about your habits, and to personalize your user experience. You expressly consent to our collection and use of your Mobile App Information as described above.
- We may also collect other Personal Data from you, including shipping addresses that you may provide, at other points in our Sites or Service.
Technology Used to Collect Data.
Information Collected on Other Sites.
- Other websites may allow GO TopUp, including via advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on their websites. We may use technologies such as cookies and tracking pixels, to collect information about users who view or interact with our advertisements. We may collect information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw and/or clicked on the advertisements we deliver, and possibly associate this information with your subsequent visits to the advertised websites. We also may combine this information with Personal Data we have already collected from you. This information allows us to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
Information Collected by Third Party Websites.
USE OF YOUR DATA
Interlinc Group will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others.
Uses. GO TopUp will only your Personal Data: to respond to requests that you make; to provide the Services; to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; to allocate costs for providing the Services between GO TopUp and its Retailers; to aid us in serving you better; to ensure that the Services we provide will comply with all applicable laws and regulations; to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our system; to identify you as a user in our system and in our Retailers’ systems; to provide improved administration of our Service; to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Service; to send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created; to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to send promotional communications as described below; to conduct fraud detection and investigation; and to evaluate consumer behaviour.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site and Services. This may include suggesting products and offering shopper scores and reviews based on the aggregate purchases in our system. GO TopUp reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Third Party Data Collection on our Site. We may allow third parties, including advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements on our Site. These companies may use technologies such as cookies and tracking pixels, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our Site does not provide any personal information to these third parties, but they may collect information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw and/or clicked on the advertisements they deliver, and possibly associate this information with your subsequent visits to the advertised websites.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.